Bankruptcy, Creditors’ Rights & Insolvency
At Hogan♦McDaniel, we protect creditors’ interests in Chapter 11, Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings. We are known for our diligent preparation, persuasive courtroom presentations and business-focused solutions. The firm’s attorneys and staff have significant bankruptcy experience and are well trained in all aspects of bankruptcy law.
Hogan♦McDaniel represents a wide array of clients, including the largest bank in Delaware, Wilmington Savings Fund Society (WSFS) and other national and state financial institutions, landlords, equipment lessors, purchasers of assets, judgment creditors, Chapter 7 trustees and Unsecured Creditors’ and Equity Committees. On a selective basis, we also represent corporate debtors. Our lawyers are also able to represent foreign representatives working in international insolvency proceedings.
Hogan♦McDaniel brings years of experience in a small firm setting.
Practice areas include:
- Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors and Receiverships
- Avoidance Action Defense: Preferential and Fraudulent Transfer Claims
- Committee Representation: Equity and Unsecured Creditor
- Corporate Debtor Representation
- Post-Judgment Enforcement Litigation: Garnishments, Replevin, Levy, Proceeding Supplementary, Domestication of Foreign Judgments
- Purchaser Representation
- Secured Creditor Representation: Foreclosures, Commercial Workout & Restructuring, Lender Liability
- Unsecured Creditor Representation